Welcome to Elie Sports Club
A welcoming and fun environment for the whole family
We have a fantastic multi-sports facility available 7 days of the week, 364 days of the year (Yes we do have Christmas Day off ).
Come and enjoy a family orientated atmosphere with sports for all age groups, whether you are a complete beginner or a ‘seasoned’ competitor, we will have something for you to enjoy.
Our facilities include:
- 9 hole golf course (2080 yards long) – challenging enough for most but gentle enough for the less experienced
- Driving Range with covered bays and outdoor hitting areas
- Short game practice area with 2 bunkers and a 50yard pitching fairway
- 18 hole putting green to challenge your friends and family on
- 5 full size tennis courts to get your heart rate going
- 4 short tennis courts for younger children
- Play Park for those not yet ready to take on sporting activities
- Well maintained Bowling Green and Club
- Boules or ‘Petanque’ Pitch
We run regular coaching classes for Ladies, Gents and Juniors with extensive school holiday camps available in golf, tennis and games. Get in touch for more information.
Prepare for the summer holidays! Forms now available for summer holiday golf camps and the Elie Junior Open
RE-LAUNCH OF THE ELIE JUNIOR OPEN
Following a number of years of diminishing numbers, the decision has been taken to re-launch the event as a one day 18 hole competition on the 13th July this year. All of the historic trophies and age categories will remain as in years gone by, but it is hoped with the new format and timing, we can achieve a much higher level of participating numbers. Entry forms will be available via the events page in the near future.